Friday, November 24

Off to the Civil War

Becca, Mel and Pa around the Thanksgiving dinner table. I ate so much.

I am on vacation, at least I am supposed to be. It sure does not feel like a vacation, hopefully that will change soon. Mel and I leave for Central America today. We will be flying into Guatemala and making our way down to Panama where we will meet up with Louie, Lane and Jasmine. I am so excited I can hardly contain myself.

We returned from Korea 6 weeks ago and I have hardly sat down since. It has been a steady stream of friends, family and travel. There was the 55 hour trip back to Korea. We still have not seen any money. Mel and I briefly thought we had each been paid $168.03, but it turned out to be from the Korean Pension Service and not Epark. Darn. Still no money, but we remain optimistic. Then there was the whirlwind trip to Montana. It was so nice to see my sister and road trip with my mom, but holy crap was it a lot of driving.

To continue the epic adventure, I am going to try to see the Civil War game before getting on my flight this afternoon. Go Beavs!

No comments: