Saturday, November 11

Montana

The travel marathon continues. After returning home from Korea, Mel and I got a good night's sleep and hopped in the car with my mom. We ate dinner at a wonderful Basque restaurant in Boise to break up the 15 hour drive. The three of us are now in Bozeman visiting my sister at college. It has been so nice to spend time with my mom and Becca, although the 3 on 1 situation means that I am taking the brunt of their teasing. I think it is good for me to be on the receiving end every now and again.

Today we are headed to a cabin that my mom rented in Yellowstone NP. I have never seen a geyser, although I'm not sure that streak will end today because it sounds like a bunch of the roads are closed. Oh darn, I guess I will have to come back to Montana.

1 comment:

grahamski said...

Oh, come on, you've gota spill the beans on how it went in Korea.