Monday, December 26

Merry Christmas!

This is one of my favorite students, Ghost, singing a Christmas carol at our party on Friday.

We had a good time with the kids all day; singing and playing games. Later, we stayed at work and had an adult party until late. I attempted to make eggnog, but it was horrible. Too much whiskey. This worked out well however, since Koreans have an insatiable appetite for horrible alcohol. I thought it was like cracking a raw egg in a highball of whiskey and taking it like a shot. Yuck!

Christmas eve we met Jenny and Nicole in Haewha (Cool student area of Seoul) for a sushi dinner and a night of partying. Highlights included the really cool hat I got from the white elephant gift exchange, the dance club we got into for free, climbing a 30ft metal sculpture at 3am, and street vendor food at the same early hour.

Christmas was a bit of a flop compared to Christmas Eve. The highlight here was playing cards with the cool people from work and talking to family. I love and miss all my family and friends. Posted by Picasa

No comments: