Thursday, December 8

Feeling Better

I have been sick.  Quite sick actually.  This was the third time I have been sick in two months and I am totally tired of feeling ill.  This time I went to the doctor after five days of feeling like poo and she game me some antibiotics and snot-coagulants.  It turns out that the snot-coagulants combined with the secondary infection already brewing in my sinuses had an adverse affect and created some serious sinus blockage.  This culminated in a pounding headache and me passing out in the shower due to the sinus pressure.  A trip to the ER and they gave me a CT scan and lots of head X-rays to make sure I didn't have a tumor or aneurysm.  I didn't.  The highlight was the IV (I was dehydrated) and the morphine.  I was feeling much better after a couple of hours and went home.  Yesterday the pain was back (morphine wore off) and I missed a third day of work.  Today the sinus blockage has cleared and I am feeling much better.

2 comments:

grahamski said...

Do you know what is causing the sickness? bad food or just catching colds from other people?

Josh said...

Sorry to hear man. At least you're beating me at chess. I'm just proud I've lasted this long.