Tuesday, October 25

Two dollar pints!

Yesterday was Tuesday.  Most of you know that my Tuesday evenings traditionally involve Corvallis' best drink special, the $2 pint.  It turns out that Ilsan has a similar drink special.  The 2,000wan pint!  At the current exchange rate that is $1.88902 for 500cc of makchu.  The only problem is the quality of the beer (not as good as Oregon).  It also turns out that when you get off work at 10pm it is really easy to stay out until 3.  Mike joined us on our journey to three bars and we finished the night at the brewery.  I vaguely remember descending the up escalator and deciding it would be better to be on the down escalator.  I just vaulted and flailed my way on over there.  I wish I had a video of that move.  It would really make my mother proud!

This morning I remembered why I really don't drink that much (especially whiskey shots)!  I woke up at 8 feeling great, but rapidly descended into the depths of total hungoverness.  I nearly vomited all over one of my favorite restaurants when I walked in to the overwhelming aroma of fish sauce.  Not the ideal morning scent.  I am finally starting to function normally again.

1 comment:

grahamski said...

For those of you who care... (fellow beer drinkers) 500 cc = 1.056688 pints.