Friday, January 19

I didn´t know what day it was...

So I forgot Mel´s birthday. My excuse: I haven´t seen a calendar in two months and I thought it was the next day. Oops, at least I had a present, sort of. How I manage to hang out with someone as extraordinary as Melanie is beyond me.

Travelling is going quite well, although I must admit that I am ready to return to the states and get life in Colorado started up. I tried to explain this to United and they said, "That will be $600 please." Arrgh. At least we are having a great time. Currently we are heading north through El Salvador. Today we went on a wild goose chase to try and find an awesome beach recommended by Eric Eldon. Either we found another beach by the same name or it has seriously degenerated in the past few years. Tomorrow we are headed back to Guatemala, which happens to be our most favoritest country in all of Central America.

This whole lack of photos thing really makes my blog boring! damn thieves!

No comments: