Friday, October 20

About Time for a Happier Post

Oregon kicks ass! I am so happy to be home. I have loved living in Korea and travelling in east Asia, but Corvallis is awesome. Two dollar micros, my family, good friends, great food, clean air, sane driving, and traffic-lights with sensors are some of the things I have been enjoying most. Cota was stoked to see Mel when we arrived at the airport but she has had a kidney infection since we have been home.

Mel's mom is currently visiting here in Oregon. She had her first time on an airplane today, but she seems to be doing fine. Tomorrow, we are planning to canoe up at Summit lake with my parents.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Call me about Cota if you need some help. I'm a tech, remember? Who is Cota's doctor and clinic? Let me know if you need anything, even though I'm up on the mountain again. Call my parents for my phone number if you need it. Take care and keep Cota's protein levels low!

Megan D.