Wednesday, March 15

Cheeju Ramyeon

Here is a simple culinary delight from Korea that you all can enjoy in the comfort of your own home. Why we never figured this one out in college is beyond me. I know is sounds a little weird, but try it.

2 cups water
1 pack of ramen (Get the good stuff from the Asian foods market. Mushroom pictures are a safe bet.)
1 egg lightly beaten (Josh, omit this ingredient)
1 slice of American cheese
1 finely chopped green onion

Boil water with flavoring packets from ramen. Once a full rolling boil add beaten egg, then add ramen noodles and onion. Cook to taste. Serve with slice of American cheese on top.

2 comments:

Josh said...

Thanks for the tip, you chode.

Anonymous said...

I think it tastes funny if it's not spicy. I have already tried to make it.... So I would suggest adding a hot sauce to the water with the noodles or something.