Tuesday, February 3

Tuesday Trivia #4

Sorry about the lack of a trivia question last week. I have been super busy.

We are launching a rocket tonight with a satellite that has an interesting event in it's past. What is this event? I know this sounds super cryptic, but when you figure it out it will be obvious.

Thanks for playing Trivia Tuesday. Please put you answers in the comments. I will try to post these weekly at noon mountain time. Answer three trivia questions correctly and I will mail you two dozen cookies of your choice anywhere in the world.

Jason: Your cookies will be along shortly. I am still working on gluten-free-high-altitude baking. I am loathe to release a substandard product from my kitchen.

The aforementioned event:

Yep, thats a $500,000 satellite that got dropped.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

United Launch Alliance is launching a delta II rocket carrying a weather satellite that had a mishap back in 10/04. The NOAA-N-Prime satellite fell to the floor and "suffered significant damage" while technicians at Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company worked on it. I can imagine that this accident set back the launch date... Is this accident the interesting event?