Tuesday, January 13

Trivia Tuesday #2

On this day in history a very iconic peak was climbed for the first time. The previous statement has been the subject of intense debate amongst climbers for decades. What mountain am I speaking of and why the conflict? Do you agree with my opening statement?

Thanks for playing Trivia Tuesday. Please put you answers in the comments. I will try to post these weekly at noon mountain time. Answer three trivia questions correctly and I will mail you two dozen cookies of your choice anywhere in the world.

2 comments:

Jason said...

Cerro Torre in the Patagonia...1959 Maestri claims he summited and his partner died on the descent. However, when another Italian team summited on 1/13/1974, there were no signs or marking from a previous team.

I should finish my 3 next week, and I would appreciate some gluten free cookies if possible Keith!

Keith Pearen said...

Well, I suggest studying up on your inauguration day trivia, because I have a real doozie for next week. In the mean time I will work on creating a cookie without wheat flour.