Monday, September 22

Top Ten Palin Nicknames

Sarah Palin has accumulated quite a few monikers over recent weeks. I have scoured the web and gotten a little creative myself to come up with my ten favorites. I offer these with the caveat that I know calling people names is not nice, some are offensive, but when nicknames enter the public consciousness they can reveal a politician for who they are (think "Tricky Dick").

10. Sarah Quaylin
9. Wicked Witch of Wasilla
8. Dickless Cheney
7. Falin' Palin
6. Snowjob Squareglasses
5. Gov. Mooselini
4. The Paliban
3. The Drilla' from Wasilla
2. Caribou Barbie
1. The Alaska Disasta'

Oh, and if you haven't seen it yet check out the Sarah Palin baby namer.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Phil and I would be, Seagull Junker Palin and Slicer Mission Palin. Weirdly enough, Phil's actually sort of suits him (Slicer, of course).