Wednesday, September 17

Best Ad Ever!



Those of you not in Colorado may not see quite as many of these as I do. We are getting positively slammed with campaigning from both parties right now. I have never lived in a swing state on an election year before. All those dollars you gave the Obama campaign are hard at work here. Many polls show Colorado as the current tipping point, which is really scary in this historically red state.

Vote, give money, phone bank, canvass, whatever you can do to help!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this Keith. Lani

Me said...

I also posted this on my blog. Great minds think alike! I canvassed last week, but I have been hit by a nasty cold, so I think I am going to have to skip it this weekend. Sucks.

Anonymous said...

Keith, I loved this and I'm so glad you shared this with everyone. I hope all's well.-Megan Durst