Friday, November 30

Colonoscopy

Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures or a video to include with this post.

I had my colon examined today. The actual examination was slightly uncomfortable, but painless. The hard part for me was cleaning everything out the night before. It really reminded me of travelling. The preliminary diagnosis is irritable bowel syndrome likely caused by an infection I picked up who knows where. My stomach hasn't been quite right for a few years now and I have mostly just tolerated it. This has given me some really good shit stories, but I finally decided to have it checked out. Apparently, colonoscopies are all the rage these days. I also had some blood work done to see if I am allergic to gluten and I am not eating dairy for two weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Keith, it's your cousin Sheri. Kind of funny to contact you for the first time in awhile on your shit post, but no better time than the present. ;-) Not sure how much your dad has filled you in on your newest cousin born this past April, but if you're interested we created a blog sienasimpson.blogspot.com It's not nearly as cool as yours, but at least it allows us to put up some pics. Jason & I love looking at your blog and seeing what's up. So glad to hear everything's going so well for you! Maybe we'll get to see you one of these days soon.
Love, Sheri