Monday, July 2

Month Off

I got a job offer from United Launch Alliance. ULA is a newly-formed joint venture between Lockheed Martin and Boeing that is in the business of launching rockets. I will be a Dynamics and Controls Engineer on the Atlas V project. My official job title is super awesome, "Mechanical Engineer II" I am so excited about this and can't wait for my start date on July 30th. In the mean time, I plan to fully enjoy my unemployment for one last month. The generous signing bonus supplied by ULA should make that all the easier. The term, "It's not rocket science" no longer applies.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Rock on, Keith, congratulations! You're going to need some thicker glasses...

~I said...

Whoa, you are going to have a real job again! Congrats. I think I may have found one of those too, but I am really reluctant to count my chickens before they hatch. we'll see

Josh said...

Who's gonna mow the lawn?

Molly said...

kick ass keith! and josh, you can pay someone to mow your lawn ;)

Anonymous said...

That's awesome, Keith! I think I'm going to start referring to you as the smartest friend I have. Or, at least, the smartest-sounding one. Hope all's well,

Megan D.