Monday, March 19

Back to Oregon

Graham on Thursday night


Jake, Garrett and Lisa shortly before I joined them and we sank the canoe.

Mel and I returned to Oregon over the weekend. The excuse, Graham and Greta's wedding. I flew in Thursday evening just in time for some bachelor party schenanigans in downtown Portland. We got Graham pretty drunk (see photo). The wedding itself was successful as well, although Greta looked pretty shocked when the pastor started talking about Jesus. Some good dancing followed with cameo appearances by Jaz & Lou up from California plus Garrett and Lisa down form Montana. Phil will be pleased to know that Molly caught the bouquet. Later in the evening; Brian Melvin (Graham's little brother) cut his face badly on a broken wine bottle, Jake stole the golf cart for a little drunken joyriding, and 4 of us sank the canoe in the pond with all our dress clothes on.

The highlight of the trip home was spending time with family and friends. I visited professors at OSU and spent some quality time with my grandparents and brother. It was a great trip and made me miss Oregon, although my allergies were happy to get on the plane.

2 comments:

~I said...

I love the pictures! I am so disappointed I missed out on the boating adventure. That must be the first time in a while you have gotten tossed out of a boat.

Arielita said...

Oh, that makes me miss the wacky oldschool Corvallis crew!!!