Tuesday, June 27

Beavers win College World Series!!!

I can hardly believe that Oregon State won a National Championship for baseball. How exciting is that? I have to go to the PC-Bang and stream ESPN to watch the games. This morning Mel and I were nearly kicked out because I was cheering so loud. It was a really stressful game to watch, and frankly I am a bit surprised that we won. Heck, I was really surprised that we came back and won game two against UNC. And golly, I was even more surprised that we won four straight in the losers bracket to qualify in the first place!

On an unrelated note: The weather here is rainy, but I did get out to climb just a tiny bit last weekend. After staying up until sunrise to watch Korea be eliminated by the Swiss, Corey and I made an evening trip to Insubong and climbed after the crowds thinned out. We did the fun pitches of the Chouinard B route and rapped as the light faded.

No comments: