Monday, April 3

More Visitors!!!

Now Graham and Greta are also coming to visit us in Korea! This is so exciting. My mom will be here in 26 days followed by Graham and Greta just three days after she leaves and their trip overlaps with Josh and Ashley's visit! We are sooooo looking forward to having all this company. Some are worried that we have too many visitors, but I say "hell no!" It will be so nice to see people that we care about. You can all come visit and stay the rest of the year and I would be happy. I miss my friends and family.

Other stuff,
A big hooray to Lane for not getting mugged in Guatemala. (Good April Fools though!)

I am also pleased to report that I have completed my taxes (+ Mel's) and have successfully reclaimed all of our money from George Bush and his dumb war. We still proudly support the State of Oregon.

My dad cracks me up. He returned from three months in Fiji and NZ only to announce one week later via Email, "All's well because 2 jobs cancelled, I have my taxes done so I am off to Hawaii 'til the end of April. I miss the beach and Spring hasn't kicked in yet. So its a good excuse to take off."

No comments: