Thursday, August 11

Greta Wrolstad

Missoulian: Woman dies from injuries in Highway 200 crash; driver cited

The above link is the most detailed account of Greta's death in the media.

She apparently was involved in a car accident last Saturday and was barely alive in the hospital until her parents made it to Missoula. She died in the hospital Tuesday morning. I know next to nothing about the accident other than what is in the paper.

Greta and I were on Corvallis High Ski Team together for all four years of high school. I got to know her pretty well over the course of those four winters and we have stayed in contact on and off since high school. Last I heard she was done at UofO and really excited to be going to MSU for grad school. She was such an awesome person and so talented in so many ways.

My friends have got to stop dying! They are all awesome people and they are too young to die.

No comments: